SUN SENTINEL PRIME ONLINE EXPO
Sun Sentinel is proud to bring the community our PRIME event for the 6th Year! 2020 will mark our first virtual PRIME Online event – developed for everyone’s safety and health concerns. PRIME ONLINE will feature lively seminars on compelling topics, and exhibitor booths offering special deals, prizes and timely content for adults 50+.
PRIME Online will be active for 21 days on a 24/7 basis.
Two days (October 3rd & 10th) will be LIVE for real-time seminar lineup, live chats, daily deals, and more.
Attendance for the public is free, based on completing registration.
PRIME Online brings attendees many valuable offers, prizes and information we can all use today and in the future! Here is just a sampling, find it all when you register and join us at the virtual event.
- PRIZES: You may win a $250 gift card from Publix, a beautiful umbrella from Broward Health, an iPad, AirPods or $50 iTunes gift card from Sun Sentinel.
- Learn about how to improve your health and wellness with Broward Health: Informative speaker seminars, live virtual presentations and advice on how to choose whether to visit an Urgent Care Clinic vs Emergency Room visit, especially during the pandemic; understanding cardiac rehabilitation, the importance of lung screenings, how to boost your immune system, nutritional advice and more.
- If you or a loved one may suffer from Parkinson’s Disease, learn about the PDGENEration study and sign up.
- Grieving the loss of your spouse or partner? Learn about how to better cope and understand the process of opening up to life again with Joan Price, author of “Sex and Grief: Navigating Your Sexuality After Losing Your Beloved”.
- Discover the real facts about hormone replacement and how the treatment may boost your energy and drive with LowTe.
- Retire with financial security and a sound plan for your legacy. We have several experts featuring in-depth seminars and information booths to help you with financial and legal planning.
- Enjoy a free meal and virtual tour from John Knox Village from the safety of home.
- You can get organized and feel prepared for your future and your legacy, find out how with ThatOrganizer.com.
- Make sure to get that flu shot right away and receive a $10 gift card from Publix Pharmacy.
- Medicare open enrollment begins on October 15th, get the most updated information from Apple Insurance and Financial Services.