SUN SENTINEL PRIME ONLINE
Thank you to all who attended October’s Sun Sentinel PRIME Online 2020!
Sun Sentinel’s PRIME Online virtual event will continue to bring timely, informative and inspiring local content designed for South Florida’s 50+ to the community in a convenient and safe way in 2021.
Sign up to receive updates about PRIME ONLINE 2021, including spring dates & pre-registration info.
PRIME Online brings attendees many valuable offers, prizes and information we can all use today and in the future! Below is a sampling from the October 2020 event.
- PRIZES: You may win a $250 gift card from Publix, a beautiful umbrella from Broward Health, an iPad, AirPods or $50 iTunes gift card from Sun Sentinel.
- Learn about how to improve your health and wellness with Broward Health: Informative speaker seminars, live virtual presentations and advice on how to choose whether to visit an Urgent Care Clinic vs Emergency Room visit, especially during the pandemic; understanding cardiac rehabilitation, the importance of lung screenings, how to boost your immune system, nutritional advice and more.
- If you or a loved one may suffer from Parkinson’s Disease, learn about the PDGENEration study and sign up.
- Grieving the loss of your spouse or partner? Learn about how to better cope and understand the process of opening up to life again with Joan Price, author of “Sex and Grief: Navigating Your Sexuality After Losing Your Beloved”.
- Discover the real facts about hormone replacement and how the treatment may boost your energy and drive with LowTe.
- Retire with financial security and a sound plan for your legacy. We have several experts featuring in-depth seminars and information booths to help you with financial and legal planning.
- Enjoy a free meal and virtual tour from John Knox Village from the safety of home.
- You can get organized and feel prepared for your future and your legacy, find out how with ThatOrganizer.com.
- Make sure to get that flu shot right away and receive a $10 gift card from Publix Pharmacy.
- Medicare open enrollment begins on October 15th, get the most updated information from Apple Insurance and Financial Services.