SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SEATING IS FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED.
Salute to Veterans: Special Program
SALUTE TO VETERANS: SPECIAL PROGRAM
ROOM: PALMS II & III-100 TO 120
Veterans Breakfast Hosted by
JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, INSPIRING KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR VETERANS 50+
FREE ADMISSION: Registration Required / Limited Seating / Includes continental breakfast
- 7:30am Doors Open | Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am National Anthem: Captain Randy Lundi, RN, BSN, U.S. Army Nurse Corps, decorated veteran
- Dee Hughes, CarePlus Health Plans
- Seth Bernstein, Mission United / United Way of Palm Beach County
- 8:30am Keynote Speaker: Captain Eric McElvenny, USMC (retired)
After the breakfast program, visit Mission United on the PRIME EXPO exhibit floor to learn more about various programs available to veterans and their families. The Expo is open from 9am to 4pm.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Captain Eric McElvenny
Captain Eric McElvenny is a US Marine veteran who survived an IED attack during his third deployment to Afghanistan. As an amputee, he has completed 9 Ironman Triathalons. Eric will give an inspiring presentation on embracing life’s challenges and conquering adversity.
Limited Space Available; Register Now
ROOM PALMS I-60
ROOM PALMS II & III-100 TO 120